Baptisms for children take place in Spanish on the first and third Saturday of the month at 1:00 PM and third Sunday at 2:15pm, and in English on the second Sunday of the month at 2:15 PM. Parents must register the child at the Rectory at least one month in advance. Registration fee of $40.
Talks are given on the Thursday before baptism date in Spanish and in English the Tuesday before Baptism at 7:00PM.
Requirements for Baptism:
- 5 years old or less
- Registration should be one month before baptism date
- Registration is in the rectory
- Original Birth certificate should be presented – CAN NOT register without it
- Only Mother or Father can register child
- The parents and godparents should assist the Baptismal class – Pre-Baptismal
- Those who baptize outside the church must take class here and ask for a note
- Those who baptize here from another parish should bring a letter of permission from their home parish